Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! Welcome 2015!

Happy New Year! Here's a toast to all of the readers and writers out there! May 2015 bring the best for all of us. As the new year starts, many people make resolutions and start challenges. I generally don't make any resolutions, but last year I participated in a reading challenge. I didn't do as well as I expected, but I'm going to try again this year!

2015 Witches &a Witchcraft Reading Challenge


Once again I'll be participating in the annual Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge at Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf. I'm shooting for the Mother Level-reading AND reviewing between 11-15 witchy books.

I'm also going to participate in The Cozy Mystery Reading Challenge hosted by Chatting about Cozies.  I said I will read 30 cozy mysteries this year.

What about you? Do you have any reading challenges or resolutions for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment