I'm pleased to welcome Barbara Howard to Cozy Up With Kathy today. Barbara is one of the authors whose short story appears in FESTIVE MAYHEM 2. Today she shares a recipe for Pink Kisses.
Related Story: “A Cup of Secrets” by Barbara Howard
Description: Debutante Chelsea Parker’s birthday celebration launched his catering business into an overnight success, but Milo is thrown into the center of a murder investigation before dawn with his business partner and love of his life as the primary suspect.
Recipe provided by Barbara Howard.
· 3 egg whites
· ¼ tsp cream of tartar
· 2 cups powdered sugar
· ¼ tsp almond flavoring
· 2 drops red food coloring
· ½ cups shredded coconut
1. Combine egg whites and cream of tartar; beat until frothy.
2. Add powdered sugar, beating constantly until stiff.
3. Add flavoring and food coloring; beat after each addition.
4. Fold in coconut.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 275 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Festive Mayhem 2 (Seven Holiday Culinary Cozy Mysteries) by Paige Sleuth, Francelia Belton, Angela Henry, Rhoda Berlin, Carolyn Marie Wilkins, Barbara Howard, and Stella Oni
About Festive Mayhem 2
Culinary Cozy Mystery Anthology
Independently Published (October 1, 2021)