Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Currently Reading...

I'm currently reading Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton. This book is the first in the Merry Muffin Mystery series and will be released on Tuesday. Merry Wynter has left the fashion world in NYC and come to Upstate New York to get her inherited castle (yes, castle) ready to sell. However, things are a little off in Autumn Vale. Did her uncle die in an accident or was he murdered? Before he died did he kill his business partner, or did someone else, or did the partner simply leave town. There's no doubt that the man found on the castle grounds, the man Merry recently threatened, was murdered, however. Add a good friend, a rabbit named Magic, and scrumptious muffins and you have a great start to a new series. I am absolutely loving it!

Find out more about this book on a special blog post this MONDAY. I'll be interviewing Victoria Hamilton and I'll give my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment