Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Currently Reading...

I'm currently reading Cloche and Dagger by Jenn McKinlay. This book is the first in the Hat Shop Mystery series. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I'm an Anglophile and that I love hats, so I was extraordinarily excited to hear about a cozy mystery set in a hat shop in London. Jenn McKinlay has not disappointed me. I am loving this book!

Scarlett Parker has left Florida and a humiliating online video that has gone viral to take an active part in the business she inherited in London. Her cousin, her business partner and the one who encouraged her to come to England, does not meet her and has, in fact, gone missing. People aren't worried, as Vivian is a bit flighty and has gone off before...but things seem different this time. Once the body of a customer is found dead, wearing nothing but one of their hats, things become even more worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment