Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Currently Reading...

I just started reading All Things Murder by Jeanne Quigley. This book is the first in the Veronica Walsh Mystery series which will be released May 21.

For 32 years Veronica starred in the soap opera, Days and Nights, but when the show is cancelled she realizes roles are more difficult to come by for an almost 54 year old actress. She decides a change of scenery is what she needs, so Veronica moves back to her home town in the Adirondacks. However, I have a feeling the slower pace of her charming town will soon prove dangerous. I've already had a brief introduction to an unpleasant character and I have a feeling a murder is imminent!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds intriguing! I love an older protagonist, much like the one I'm writing in WIP. Best of luck with your book launch, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete