Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Currently Reading...

I'm currently reading Craks in a Marriage by Barbara Barrett. This book is the first in the Mah Jongg Mystery series and was released earlier this month.

Sydney Bonner and her friends enjoy their weekly Mah Jongg game, even if they do have to put up with the annoying Olivia. Yet when Olivia's husband is found murdered,  it's Sydney the widow turns to in order to find out who killed her husband. Believing she's out of her element and not wanting to get in trouble, as well as not being completely sure of Olivia's innocence, Sydney asks her friends if they will join her in discretely looking into things. Now between playing mah jongg, clipping coupons, and avoiding her husband's new project, Sydney and her friends will try to catch a killer!


4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun book. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,

    Thank you for having me as your guest today. I learned some things about myself in answering your questions.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I trust you saw both of my posts, this one, and the one with our interview and review.

      Delete