Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Currently Reading...

I'm currently reading The Cambodian Curse and Other Stories: A Jaya Jones Treasure Hunt Mystery Collection by Gigi Pandian.

This anthology is a treasure trove of locked room mysteries. Each is an ingenious morsel, fully contained within itself, yet leaving readers wanting to read more about the intriguing characters found within. The first story in the book, The Cambodian Curse, is the only brand new story. The others have been featured previously in various anthologies, but anthologies not readily available. You can check out my review of The Library Ghost of Tanglewood Inn, also included in this anthology here. Most of these stories are new to me, but featuring characters I know and love from the Jaya Jones Treasure Hunt Mystery series. If you're looking for a series of short puzzling reads, this is the perfect book for you! I'm loving each story.

No comments:

Post a Comment