Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

Happy New Year 2017! I'm wishing you lots of pleasurable reading ahead. May we discover new series and find authors that are new to us. Let us enjoy the work of authors we know and love and catch up on series in which we've fallen behind as well as start those on our TBR piles!

I read 62 books this past year and read books which started with 15 different letters of the alphabet! May I accomplish even more this year.

I hope share even more authors, interviews, reviews, and books with you in 2017. Make sure you stop by both here and on my Facebook page during the coming year. Keep in touch. Leave me a note, tell me about your reading, what you enjoy seeing on my blog, and perhaps ideas on what you'd like to see! Above all, have a healthy and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment