Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Beaches, Bungalows, & Burglars - A Spotlight

Today I'd like to shine a spotlight on Beaches, Bungalows, & Burglars by Tonya Kappes. This book is the first in the Campert and Criminals Cozy Mystery series. I enjoy several of Tonya's series, but haven't started this one...yet.


Blurb

Hi. I'm Mae West. No. Not the actress.

If you would've told me year ago that I was going to be broke and penniless after my husband took everyone to the cleaners after he pulled off one of the biggest Ponzi schemes, leaving me a run down campground, a set of camper keys, before he escaped prison and when the FBI came to the campground to see if I helped him escape, then the no good you know what floated up to the top of the lake in that campground making me the number one suspect, I'd said you were lying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment